So, so sorry for the long silence (I seem to say that every time I reappear after a long absence). I've been busy (Who isn't?). The thing is, I've had a lot of reading to do (So do iFos and Ayumi, but they seem to be okay).
Anyway, I've finally zoomed in on a camera which fulfills most of my wishes (plus, it's also within my financial means. Well, not quite, but that's another story). So, I'd be in deep gratitude if any of the other bloggers could give some comments to my potential 'wife' (as Mynn affectionately calls his DSLR).
Presenting to you, the Casio Exilim EX Z60 (clap clap)
Oh, by the way, here are the specs (Just in case)
Exilim Z60 Zoom Features:
- 6-Megapixel effective CCD imager, 3x optical zoom w/auto macro
- Stylish, durable and light-weight aluminum body
- Large 2.5-inch TFT color LCD, twice as bright as EX-S500
- Anti Shake provides higher sensitivity, faster shutter speed prevents image blurring to hand or subject movement
- High-speed start-up enables shooting approximately 1.4 seconds after power up.
- Release time lag of only 0.002 seconds after the shutter is pressed.
- Rapid Flash, 3 high speed flash photos in one second
- Continuous shutter function enables photos to be taken in 0.9 seconds intervals.
- 33 "BEST SHOT" scene modes set the camera for easy to difficult situations.
- Attach up to 30-second audio memos to still images at capture or later.
- Record voice-only audio, approx. 25 minutes on internal memory.
- MPEG-4, VGA(640×480 pixels), 30 frames/second high quality movies
- Movie Best Shot, Past Movie, Short Movie and in-camera movie editing.
- 9-point autofocus system with selectable AF modes: Multi or Spot AF.
- ISO sensitivity from 50 to 400, ISO 800 with Anti Shake.
- Built-in flash with Red Eye Reduction and Flash-assist function.
- USB data transfer to PC or Mac computers.
- Super-Life battery enables up to 180 shots on a single charge.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery and charger included.
- 8.3 Megabytes of internal memory and SD card slot for memory expansion.
- ExifPrint, PRINT Image Matching III, USB Direct-Print, and PictBridge compatible.
p.s. If you're wondering why on earth did I include brackets after each sentence, it's just simply because I've nothing better to do (A pathetic excuse, I know. Oh shoot. I've done it again)