Monday 4 September 2006

Love Is A Windy Day

"This is the perfect kind of weather for some loving" said Awe to me the other day. He was, mind you, clad only in his purplish towel whilst having this faraway look on his face as he peered out of the bedroom window.

"Oh really? What makes you say that?" I replied with a face that looked rather blank, even for my lowly standards.

Awe then went on to give a short speech on why he thought that a windy day with some gray clouds penetrated by a few rays of faint sunshine was the perfect setting for some romance. By the time he was finished, I still couldn't understand what was the connection between the meteorological profile of that day and his idea of passion. Plus, I was getting hungry.

Love. The perfect thing to have a conversation about when you're half naked and wondering where life is taking you to.

11 comments:

dith said...

Hmmm....and this coming from someone who hardly utter any word when you came visiting us, :p

You know what Yoshi? Even when you kept quiet that day, I knew your mind was busy making deductions about things around you. And I am sure you were laughing inside yourself listening to our conversations eh? ...bahaya orang senyap2 nih, hehe

pycnogenol said...

DrRoza, dont you know still water runs deep.......

Air yang tenang jangan disangka tiada buaya atau....ikan pari...yang ekornya boleh menusuk hati.

ayumi said...

Er................

........

.......

Anonymous said...

ye..suasane yang sesuai untuk bercinte...hohoho

Jamil said...

DITH

I must stress that the thought wasn't from me. It was from Awe. I was still the dormant one ;)

And honestly, I wasn't quietly laughing diabolically that night. Though I was quite surprised to see how a number of adults showed immense interest in the whole Siti-Dato K affair *chortle*

pycnogenol

The term 'menusuk hati' now sends shivers down my (barbed?) spine.

ayumi

Yes, I understand that you might be more than a bit confused with this pointless entry. Do not fret. I wasn't expecting any feedback on the thing anyway. It was just to fill up the void since my last post.

Anonymous said...

Awe...Awe...if a windy day is a perfect setting for some loving, when there's a hurricane or a typhoon, I can only wonder the scenario...

Anonymous said...

sigh
bestnya being young and in love.

Anonymous said...

Woiits..what's wrong with being old and in love?

Jalilah said...

Couldn't help but laugh at all of your comments especially dith. I think being old and in love is a far more greater experience since it's real love, not puppy love (adakah saya berjaya menyedapkan hati dith??? Hihi) And hiyoshi, I really do think that what dith said earlier was true, people yang senyap ni minda diorang tak pernah passive. Haha, diam-diam ubi berisi... as i'm sure hiyoshi is...

Jamil said...

He Who Must Not Be Named

I can assure you that were will be lots of trees lying about.

Mr "Scratch My Itch Will You?"

Come on now. Don't start thinking that you're old already.

Tabibah fi al-bait

Yes, what's wrong with being old and in love (as Dato K has perfectly demonstrated).

Ms Jalilah

Thanks for dropping by! Yes, diam-diam ubi berisi...kalau makan tak berhenti...

Anonymous said...

Qindy days are perfect for most things. Like flying the kites. Literally I mean :) I love windy days. Favourite weather of mine. Laundry pun cepat kering.. hehe