Monday 16 October 2006

Going on a Holiday

Well, not really. My finals is due in less than two weeks time and my mid-semester results (which funnily enough, came out only about four days ago) are still far from satisfactory. Getting a B- is not quite the kind of result you would want from a medical student, especially if the test concerns the endocrine system.

Anyway.

I do suppose that I'll be gone for awhile, what with the finals and the raya celebrations both just around the corner. In these coming two weeks, I predict that I'll be very busy collecting duit raya studying (or at least, trying hard to look as if I'm studying)

Therefore, before I make my leave, I would just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone happy fasting and happy celebrating this year's Eid. I don't know why, but I'm getting giddy with anticipation ahead of this year's celebration - most unbecoming of a young adult.

7 comments:

dith said...

Now, Hiyoshi,you can't be collecting duit raya just by keeping quiet, :p.

Good luck in your exams

Anonymous said...

all the best in your exams!

salam eid ul fitr to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

all the best in your exams, try to study hard :)

... and selamat hari raya & maaf zahir dan batin from me. take lots of raya pictures please, want to see the celebrations in malaysia :(

pycnogenol said...

My 2 sons will also be sitting for their exams a week or so after Raya. I am a bit disturbed by your confession of 'trying hard to look as if you're studying.'

I must check to see whether they (my sons) are really studying or not.

Maybe Yoshi can come over to the house to motivate and pep-talk them a little.

Best of luck to you, Hiyoshi...and just like Mynn, I'm also looking forward to your Raya pics. ;)

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya, may Allah Bless you and your family

ayumi said...

Salaam..

Holidays for Eid! That's so nice.. Our lecturers here thought we won't study during our 4-days break (Saturday to Sunday) but that'll cost us a lot.. Anatomy test, PBL for Physiology, SDL on Hip Joint.. you know the drill...

Anonymous said...

pycnogenol:

my bro's favourite line when he wanna end his conversation wif me thru sms0: "k ja, take care. man kena g study skrg..exam dah dekat, so kena study 'kuat'la..(sambil tangan memegang komik)heee bye.."

well, what can I say? boy will be boy..haha dun wori pycno..unlike my little bro,I thnk ur kid will be definitely studying hard for his exam:) Good luck for him!