Wednesday 23 July 2008

A Real Birthday Wish

Now that I can finally take a breather, let's see what I've been up to these past couple of weeks. But oh, to make it more fun, I won't tell you exactly what they are. Instead, I'll just give you 4 cloudy statements shrouded in a dense swirl of mystery (otherwise known as clues) to help you out. Ready for them? Here you go:

These past couple of weeks, I've been.....
  1. Going to the hospital
  2. Going to the hospital
  3. Going to the hospital
  4. Going to the hospital to take my clinical examination
You might have guessed by now that I was pretty much busy going to the hospital. But enough about that. I promised my dad that I'd write him a proper birthday entry when I was done with my exams. So, here I am trying to fulfill that promise.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

I know I'm the worst. But don't worry, I'll make it up by treating the birthday boy *stifles a giggle* to a grand dinner with the rest of the family members. What else can you get the man who has everything?

5 comments:

Sop said...

mentang2 bleh camwhore skrg!

Jamil said...

Usop - Yeah baby. And this is just the beginning! Say hi to my dad, will you?

dith said...

Difficult eh.....What else can you get the man who has everything?....susah2...:P

Jamil said...

dith - Why don't you give me some ideas?

Anonymous said...

just give him baju...he seems to be a fan of nice shirts..it'll be a great deed to his expanding collection...hehehe...betul tak?