Saturday 11 October 2008

Turmoil

Apart from stories with bad cliffhangers and the contestants from a certain local fantasy academy, one of the things which I despise most in life is the ominous feeling that accompanies exams (which so happens to be just around the corner). The sinking feeling of not being able to finish covering all the necessary chapters sickens me to the stomach, but then again, that could also be attributed to the bad eating habits that come along with the package.

But lamentations will remain at that - mere lamentations. Unless I do something about it. Sharpish.

Scenic view of my emotions at present

7 comments:

aw3rz said...

explosion ke tu? ke cendawan?
ngeh2

Faiz Shukri said...

Cara untuk check yang kita dah habis cover study ke belum:

1.study dulu sebelum exam
2.masuk exam
3.jawab soalan exam
4.oh, banyaknya soalan yang aku tak bleh jawab
5.aku tak habis cover lg rupanya!

peace! =D

Sop said...

how to ease the tension - just recite this mantra:

no matter how unprepared you are, there's always someone more unprepared than you.

exception: you're the undeniable 4-year-running bottom-feeder.

Jamil said...

aw3rz - itu kentut berapi.

faiz - akan aku ingat cara tu. Tapi ada tak cara untuk tahu samada kita sudah habis study atau belum sebelum menduduki peperiksaan? (chewah, serius pula)

usop - Ooh, satire!

dith said...

I like Sop's comment, hehe

Jamil, hope you're not the undeniable one! Hehe

Jamil said...

dith - For my own sake, I hope I'm not the undeniable one too!

aw3rz said...

jamil-undeniable one tu ape yang aku pkr ke?