Monday 29 December 2008

The Quickie

Discard what I said in the earlier post about 'What goes around, comes around'. Obviously, in the insanely infectious world of memes, you get screwed either way. But this is not to say I'm mad at the person who tagged me. A little kick start is good once in a while, no?

Do you think you're hot?
Actually, yes. Which is exactly why I need a bath now

Upload favourite pictures of yourself. Why do you like these pictures?

Because nobody knows I'm the one in the middle!
Oh...shoot.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Err...is this supposed to be a Brain Age moment?

The last song you listened to?
Vertigo by U2

What are you doing right besides this?
I was spending some quality time with my PSP. The poor thing needs some loving see?

What name would you prefer besides yours?
Nur Adrina Lina *laugh*

Who are the next people you will tag?
Seriously, I would not want to put others through the same ordeal

Who is number 1?
What number 1?

Say something about number 2
It comes after number 1

Introduce number 3
It's not a tree

How about number four?
'For' the love of God, can we stop here?

Yes you may
Thank goodness for that

2 comments:

Sop said...

I honestly thought the middle one was Mr Bean.

Iz maen no offens.

aw3rz said...

hoho.aku ingat yang tengah tu toyboy ane ntah.

Nur Adrina Lina tu sape? ko sejak bile teringin jadi transvers-tit ni?nak kalahkan abu?