Tuesday 17 November 2009

Speaking In Tongues

It is unbelievably amazing how much power the mysterious word holds. It really is true. The more your spoken or written thoughts are shrouded in mystery, the more people become mesmerised. You can even try it out for yourself - throw a rhetorical question at the most unimaginable moment possible and watch how others are intrigued by it like moths taking to a fluorescent light. I can now fully appreciate why some people prefer to take the indirect and sometimes incomprehensible approach to express themselves.

Still, it doesn't hurt to be transparent once in a while, yes?

5 comments:

dyanna said...

This entry is a good example on ambiguity.

Sop said...

i think this only works if you've good adorable looks and an excellent sense of fashion.

otherwise, you'll look emo.

dith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dith said...

This explains! You've been experimenting this theory on FB huh?

Jamil said...

dyanna - I have to agree on that.

usop - make sure to put some make up on!

dith - yes I have, and I think the results do support my hypothesis. Wait...what was my hypothesis again?