Sunday 16 September 2007

Another Birthday

Everybody seems to be wanting a piece of birthday cake to call their own lately, and my sister is no exception. I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with today being her birthday and all.

Happy Birthday sis! Shall we take a stroll down memory lane then? Back to the days when your baby fat was all the rage amongst the family members?

My sister used to get compliments for having rosy cheeks. She still does...when she's angry.
I don't suppose this makes her a clown, does it?

Are they posing as football hooligans?

Looks at the stubby limbs!

Of course my sister looks nothing like that now; though my brother swears that she still has folds of 'baby fat' around the tummy area. Nevertheless, she's still the one sister we all know and love and that is why I dedicate this entry - and the embarrassing pictures too - to her. Happy Birthday again!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduh.comey gile nawal time kocik-kocik dulu.don't know how she live among all the torns.aiyooo.
neway,happy birthday nawal

Anonymous said...

jatak,tu aku yang anonymous tuh

pycnogenol said...

So your sister's name is Nawal. How sweet!
I thought, she being Hiyoshi's sister, her name would be Oshin or something like that. ;)

"Happy Birthday" Nawal.
I'm sure you're a sweet daughter..., who has added joy and glow in your parents lives...
On your special day....
Pycno wishes you bright moments....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear!

dith said...

Oshin...oops...Nawal looks a lot like her mama! Happy sweet 17th Birthday!

sarahss said...

happy burfday nawal!!!ngehehe~

Jalilah said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, hiyoshi's sis!!! May you have the blessings from allah all year round

ifos said...

Happy belated birthday to you sis! And salam Ramadhan to you!

Jamil said...

Awe - Correction. How did she end up a thorn herself?

Pycno - Hey, that sounds like it might fit in with her.

DITH - That's funny. My mum says she looks like her grandmother.

Sarahss - I'll be accpeting that wish on her behalf, thank you :)

Jalilah - May you be blessed too, thanks!

iFos - I haven't seen you here in ages. Been busy, I suppose?

ifos said...

yeah, bit busy... 3rd year is no walk in the park I guess. Hoho.

Arifah said...

Happy burstday Nawal! =D

Must be though having a brother like Hoyoshi. =P