Monday 9 February 2009

My Friend The Shooter

Although I have mentioned Awe several times in my writings - and even invited him to be a guest writer once - I have yet to put up pictures worthy of embarrassing him. Call it polite manners or just sheer laziness on my part, the truth is that I am not giving him the due credit that he deserves.


So, in conjunction with 'Celebrate-Your-Buddy-Who-Persuaded-You-To-Take-Up-An-Expensive-Hobby' Day, here are pictures of the culprit, my very own friend Awe.

p.s. Considering the outstanding amount of *cough*manliness*cough* in the post this time around, it is well advised that readers head over to Yusoff's blog after this to rid themselves of any facial or bodily hair that they might have grown in the process of admiring Awe's manly physique. Thank you.


IMG_1884

IMG_1711

IMG_0121
As you can see, the camera is permanently glued to his dominant eye

IMG_1867
Sharing the spotlight with a...fuse box?

IMG_1864
Awe is known to have the strength of 300 Persians SPARTANS

IMG_1849
A photographer in captivity does not stop shooting

IMG_1787
Awe is not amused by your lame composition

IMG_1802
'Having a big camera adds colour to your personality' says Awe

6 comments:

Sop said...

hey, i have hair in places you can't imagine. they all congregate there.

Jamil said...

More like places I wouldn't want to imagine, am I right?

aw3rz said...

awkward to have my face all over the place.

and my bulu is the only thing that i got la. ape lagi aku ade? perut yang makin besor nih?

Unknown said...

awe da gemok!!!
wahahahaha

aw3rz said...

wan-jgn la dowh,sensitip nih.haha

Jamil said...

awerz - may I remind you that you also have that monster of a DSLR d90?

wan - aih. Baru perasan ke? Hahaha