Saturday 23 May 2009

My Inner Child

Err...
Err.....

Mum likes to tell me how difficult a child I was - if I can ever be called one. To the best of her memory, I was 'the boy who wanted to be an adult before his time' (in fact, she still repeats it now on several occasions). 

I was the boy who wanted his own room at an age when others still slept with their parents.

I was the boy who would rather learn to wash the dishes and do the laundry than hire a new maid when the last one got married.

I was the boy who would never smile and have a perpetual frown on his face.

I'm going to have to find a different inner child to get in touch with for my current paediatrics posting.

6 comments:

maskedfacies said...

maksudnye, xde kencing tilam la ni ek? ish3. mcm benjamin button sungguh!

aw3rz said...

mimi-kencing tilam wajib.hahaha.

cuma terfikir ko ada mintak nak kahwin tak masa umor 10 tahun. That is the ultimate 'the boy who wanted to be an adult before his time'.

MZ said...

wah..
ni mesti mase kecik suke pakai specs kaler itam + tangan peluk tubuh masa amek gambar.

i.m.a.g.i.n.e.

maskedfacies said...

now, that is a strange one. pelik gila ko!

Jamil said...

mimi - ada, tapi tidak mahu mengaku :D

awe - ada ke budak umur 10 tahun minta nak kahwin? Sekarang mungkin ye

cik yam - tidak begitu juga. Saya lebih kepada yang jenis tidak mahu diambil gambarnya. Tidak mengapa, sudah berlalu zaman serius berlebihan itu :P

ifos said...

i thought you always want to remain a 6-yr-old?? =p