Friday 21 July 2006

A Birthday Wish


Here's wishing Happy Birthday to my dad, who happens to be a day older than pycnogenol, assuming that they were born in the same year. However, I don't think they do share the same birth year as my dad is waaaaaaayyyyy younger than that mysterious blogger - or so he tells me. My dad, I mean. Not pycnogenol.

And no, I'm not giving out his age. It's no use trying to cajoule me into revealing how old is my dad. I will keep that secret safe with me.

However, I will tell you that he's not 6 years old. Nor is he 60.

Anyway, here's another round of Happy Birthday to you dad. Hope the year brings lots of cheer and laughter for you. Ameen.

8 comments:

Mama Sarah said...

happy birthday pycno eh silap, hiyoshi's dad!

eh, boleh juga wish happy birthday to pycno kan?

Anonymous said...

Really yoshi? Thats amazing. You must really introduce your dad to pycno. They must have a lot in common.

mynn said...

Happy birthday Hiyoshi Senior!


"Hope the year brings lots of cheer and laughter for you. Ameen."

-- amin to that as well.

pycnogenol said...

So, did you you go back to celebrate Dad's birthday, yoshi? Send my warmest regards to him. Sharing the same star sign, I'm pretty sure that we can be the best of pals!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Anonymous said...

At least we know how your dad looks like :) Unlike Mr. Spiderman, who yet has to reveal his un-whited-out-in-photos face to the rest of us... hehe.

Happy birthday to your dad !

ayumi said...

Salaam..

Happy birthday to your dad! What did you give him for his b-day, Hiyoshi?

Jamil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Plastic surgery cat 1997 ford motors 4.2 liter for sale jeep dealer klonopin lcd projector Game show network russian roulette sofas 174 delta faucets Homeowners insurance rates in texas Virtual teeth whitener Pc case air conditioners Advance cash company loans Bodywise vitamin outlets What is blackberry technology Related www proactiv com data recovery Free online bingo for cash http://www.kitchen-islands-8.info plastic surgeon