Wednesday 21 March 2007

High Ho, Here I Go!


So, it's that time of year again - the final examinations. Mind you, this time around, the examinations are a bit special since it's going to be my first professional exam. Just the mere mention of that word is enough to give me goosebumps.

Anyway, please do pray for me. I really do want to continue studying medicine, and it seems that the only way to do that would be by achieving good results in this exam. So, with all your prayers (plus some effort on my part too) I'm hoping that I'll be able to make it into 3rd year.

With that, I'll see the lot of you later in April, sometime around my birthday *wink*

p.s. Having said that, I will try to drop by and leave comments whenever I can. Be on the lookout for me, alright?

11 comments:

ifos said...

Wishing you nothing but the best ;)

dith said...

Yes, good luck and may Allah swt aid you through this professional exam...
and yes, look out for the trick questions!

pycnogenol said...

BEST OF LUCK to you Yoshi. So,now you're going pro, are you?

Work hard and follow your dreams, for they will always
lead you in the right direction.

Arifah said...

Good luck! It won't be that bad. I've passed mine Alhamdulilah!! =)

Mama Sarah said...

goooooood luuuuuuuccckkkkkkk!!!

sarahss said...

Ma'attaufiqwannajah :) May Allah's rahmah and guidance always be upon you (will be sitting for pharmacology exam tomorrow..huhu).

Anonymous said...

gud luck to u sayang.don't just picit-picit that psp,also picit-picit ur books keh

dyanna said...

LUCK! ... here's wishing you to a journey to success.

ayumi said...

Salaam..
Good luck and all the best!! Hope you'll make it into third year :)

Mama Pongkey said...

Good luck Yoshi!!! Mind the 'trick' questions... ;)

Jamil said...

iFos

Thanks! Wishing you nothing but the best too :)

DITH

I'll bring a magnifying glass - just in case the trick questions give me the slip.

Pycno

A pro I am not yet. Just slightly a bit better than amateur-ish. I guess. I hope.

Afie

Lucky devil! Do pray for me, okay?

Mama Sarah

Thaaaaank yooooooouuuuu.....!!!! (Terasa nakal sungguh Puan Mama Sarah bergurau :P)

sarahss

And may Allah's blessing and guidance be with you too :)

Paris 'awe' Hilton

Iyer la. Nak minta ko picit bahu aku lak pasni.

Dyanna

Thanks! And here's wishing you to...err..an untroubled life? Hum dee dum...

ayumi

Hullo there! You've been really busy, haven't you? Thank you for dropping by, anyway. I'm hoping I'll make it to third year too!

KKL

Thank you! Rest assured, I'll mind not only the 'trick' questions, but the 'treat' ones too :P

All

Feel a bit weird inside after reading all the nice, nice wishes. A pleasant kind of weird. Can't really describe it with words ~