Wednesday 19 March 2008

A Belated Birthday WIsh


I will forever remember after this to never deliberately (!) wish someone's birthday two days after the actual celebration. The reason being? They will force you to cook up an entry about it as a way of making it up. Anyway, to the person who this entry is dedicated to; Happy Birthday!

P.s. To the afore mentioned person, you now officially owe me a comment in my comment box. The failure to leave one entitles me to also demand a blog entry from you - assuming you still keep one :P

6 comments:

nur AIZA zaidin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha.. thank you!! So I dont owe you anything anymore!! yayy!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiman,

Budak Jepung mana pulak yang awok bawok balik nih?

ifos said...

Are those self-owned kimonos? Lovely. And happy birthday too =)

Jamil said...

aiza - Amboih...suka ke main dah dia. Tengah senyum meleret la tu :P

DITH - Bukan saya bawak balik! Dia yang ikut saya hehe

iFos - I'll let you in on a really big secret - it's just a photoshopped pic :D By the way, have you received an email from a friend of mine? The one who's asking questions about blogging? She's doing her Masters and needs data for her thesis. I do hope you can help her with it. Please?

ifos said...

photoshop? that's a really a good piece then ;) bout the email- no, I didn't receive any emails from a friend of yours. I'd be glad to help, though i don't think i have much to offer. =p