Sunday 16 March 2008

Something Not Related to Parasitology

Unknown to most of the readers here, I've been doing some research in my free time concerning the IT literacy rate among Malaysians, and I've come up with a very interesting conclusion: Mamaks have one of the highest IT literacy rates in this country. Don't believe me? Where do you think I'm posting this entry from?




Maybe I should hang out at mamak stalls a lot more after this.

p.s. To Mum and Dad, this blog (and the picture too) was done using a Macbook. Isn't that lovely? Can I have one now?

9 comments:

sarahss said...

no you can't (speaking on behalf of).

=)

Robin said...

Who's the one in black? Heheh. Ah forget it. He must've been taken already

Jamil said...

sarah - Someone is really keen to go all mum-sy on me it seems. A case of maternal instincts kicking in? ;)

robin - I'll pass the message to him, don't worry *laughs*

Anonymous said...

robin - the one with the yellow shirt also can maa.haha.joke2.dont kill me

jamil - u shud get vip pass for going to bistro minimum of 2 times per day.

dith said...

Jamil,

Your mum thought that giving you McDonalds was enough to make you forget about MacBook...:p

Jamil said...

DITH - The only thing that can make me forget about the Macbook is Bill Gates' paycheck

ifos said...

You're really keen on Apple products, aren't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

jamil...bila nak beli macbook...(lelaki hitam cum macbook owner)

Anonymous said...

Oh well, sarah had spoke on behalf of your mom. So i should pretend as your dad then.

Dad: Of course u can jamil. It's your money anyway, isnt it? No, no, your mum wont give you any money. Dont ever think about that. Yes, i mean it. Oh yes, buy another one to your friend Faiz too. He is such a nice boy. And yes, use your money! Jgnlah berkira sangat dengan kawan tu...